God has our attention! Disappointment, grief, joy and celebration are familiar emotions. The death of our pre-born baby, the death of my father, and the failed placement of a sibling set, leave grief that remains. Yet hope and joy have come with the two newest members of our family. Our soon to be adopted son Joseph, 12, arrived in August of 2011. Stephen, our precious infant, was born to us on May 18th of this year. Five boys . . . wow!
Even more joy has come in recent weeks. It is with great thanks that we announce our missionary candidacy to the country of South Africa with Biblical Ministries Worldwide.
We are being commissioned by Christ Bible Church of Cranberry Township, PA, where I have been ministering for nearly 5 years. By God’s grace we are praying to depart in about one year!
1. Survey Trip
Erin and I, and baby Stephen, are going on a survey trip in the near future. We can’t wait to meet the folks with whom and to whom we will minister.
2. Support Raising
We are praying that we will have success in gaining ministry partners quickly. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.
3. Moving Time
We will move as soon as our support is raised, and once in country, we will begin our service.
Would you pray for us?
The apostle Paul asked the early church to pray for him as follows. This is our request too.
1. Contacts: That as we go, God will direct us to the lost (Col. 4:3).
2. Clarity: That we will clearly proclaim the truth (Col. 4:4).
3. Courage: That we will proclaim the truth with boldness (Eph. 6:19-20).
4. Converts: That the Lord will use us to open blind eyes and call in the elect (2 Thes. 3:1).
5. Care: That the Lord will grant us safety (2 Thes. 3:2).
6. Christlikeness: That we will be faithful, holy, and joyful slaves of God (Phil. 1:19-21).
Our desire this month is to gain prayer supporters. We are asking God to provide 15 saints who will pray daily or weekly. Would you commit to pray for us? If so, encourage us with an email sent to: email@example.com
For His Gospel,
Scott and Erin Kemp
May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering.